Monday, November 27, 2006

Stowe Family

Years ago, I happened into a class called Entrepreneurship (the best class I ever took at SHSU) and met a man named Dr. Charles R.B. Stowe. In class one night, he asked if anyone would be interested in working for him and his family as a nanny/housekeeper. Of course, I volunteered, and the rest is history! I fell in love with this family, Laura, Chuck, and little Charlie. I was a nanny for Charlie for almost 2 years (being with him almost every day!), and in that time, I learned so much about being a "mommy" that it prepared me for my own little man! I have watched Charlie grow from a cautious 3 year old, to an artistic 8 year old and I cherish every moment that I had with him. Adam and I took Jackson to Huntsville on Sunday to see them before Christmas and take their annual Christmas card photo. Here are some of my favorites from the wonderful afternoon:










No comments: