Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bradford Advertising

I was hired to take some photos for an ad agency here in Kemah. They are creating branding, a website, and an ad campaign for a home builder here in the Houston area. The theme: find your way home. The image: little boy with binoculars! So two times this week, I chased around Hayden. He is 2 years old, and the first day we tried, he had a double ear infection and a 103 degree fever! So sad! No smiles that day, so we made a second attempt a few days later, and I can honestly say, he was the ham his mom kept saying he was! He was so cute! I took Jackson to their home for a "play date/get Hayden to smile" and it worked! Jackson kept trying to give Hayden hugs, which made him laugh! Here are a few of the favs (my all-time fav: the last one!):






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ramie, i love these, i'm with you on the last one, i love the lighting