Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dobie High School Cheer Squad

About a month ago, I had an awesome time with the Dobie High School cheer squad! They wanted some different kind of roster pictures, and my friend Leslie is the sponsor, so we all hooked up and got some really awesome shots! We didn't have alot of time, and we were pretty rushed in getting all the girls in, but I think we did great considering we were all tired and hungry! Next time, we'll schedule each girl individually for 30 minutes, but we lived and learned through our first time out!

I want to thank the girls for being patient with me, as well. I've had a really rough month and a half, and I am sorry the poster and this post took me so long to get to you guys! Remember to give Miss Leslie your photo number of the image that you liked the BEST for your 5x7 and wallets!


Also, send me a myspace or facebook request and I'll send you some images from your session to post on your pages!











No comments: